Teen Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Wolf Roleplay

A site where you can roleplay using your favorite Teen Wolf characters!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going for a hike in the woods

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lauren

Lauren

Going for a hike in the woods Empty
PostSubject: Going for a hike in the woods   Going for a hike in the woods EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:57 pm

Lauren put her athletic clothing on and headed for the woods. She loved going for walks/hikes because they gave her time to think.

While walking through the middle of the woods, a little away from the trail, she heard voices. She glanced around and noticed two figures a little distance away from them. She stopped walking and squinted in that direction to see if she could make out who the people were. Lauren took a few steps closer to see it was stiles and another guy with him. She started to walk towards them to say hi and see if everything was okay.
Back to top Go down
Stiles
Admin
Stiles

PostSubject: Re: Going for a hike in the woods   Going for a hike in the woods EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:02 pm

"Jason, it's hard, I know, but we're gonna go to Scott, and then we'll go to Peter Hale, to see if he's the one that bit you. Nobody even knows if he's an alpha or not." I said, watching Jason. He started to scream, and he turned his head. I saw more hair grow on the side of his face, but he didn't turn around.

"Was that on purpose?" I asking, sternly.
Back to top Go down
https://teenwolfroleplay.rpg-board.net
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Going for a hike in the woods   Going for a hike in the woods EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:13 pm

"Damn it!Im not trying.Why now!?" Jason was feeling the changes once again and was angry,he wasnt expecting it.
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

PostSubject: Re: Going for a hike in the woods   Going for a hike in the woods EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:17 pm

Lauren slowly stepped closer. She heard the boy with stiles scream. "What the hell is going on?" she thought to herself. Stiles' and the boy's backs were facing her so they couldn't see her approaching. She crept forward, trying to hear their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Stiles
Admin
Stiles

PostSubject: Re: Going for a hike in the woods   Going for a hike in the woods EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:20 pm

"Alright. Calm down. We need to take you to the hale house. Either Peter or Derek will be there and they can help you, and tell you who bit you. Think of something you love, it always works." I said, nervously.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Going for a hike in the woods   Going for a hike in the woods EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:25 pm

"Alright." Jason began thinking of his famoly and friends he started to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

PostSubject: Re: Going for a hike in the woods   Going for a hike in the woods EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:34 pm

"bit him??" she whispered. She wasn't paying attention to where she was going and stepped on a branch that made a loud crack throughout the woods. She quickly hid behind a huge tree, hoping stiles and the boy wouldn't see them.
Back to top Go down
Stiles
Admin
Stiles

PostSubject: Re: Going for a hike in the woods   Going for a hike in the woods EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:36 pm

"What was that?!" I said, walking around.

"Jason, stay close. You don't want anyone knowing about you."

I walked around, hoping that nobody was there.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Going for a hike in the woods   Going for a hike in the woods EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:38 pm

Jason stayed cautiously followed,moving slowly so the person could not hear.
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

PostSubject: Re: Going for a hike in the woods   Going for a hike in the woods EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:44 pm

Lauren could hear the two approaching the tree she was hiding behind. She quickly dropped her phone on the ground below her, kicked some leaves over it, and bent down. If the two boys found her, she could pretend she's looking for her phone.
Back to top Go down
Colton Reed

Colton Reed

PostSubject: Re: Going for a hike in the woods   Going for a hike in the woods EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:50 pm

The Kanima walked across the leaves he saw the girl and let out a hiss than spotted the boy who smelled like a wolve.He ran and knocked Stiles to the floor.He smelled the wolf more and was also seeking a master but had not found one.It slightly crept behind the girl and grabbed her by the neck his claws to her neck ready to slice it.It hissed loudly letting them know it was there.
Back to top Go down
Stiles
Admin
Stiles

PostSubject: Re: Going for a hike in the woods   Going for a hike in the woods EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:04 pm

I fell, and then I got back up.

"Jason, turn, and be ready to fight. I'll drive and get someone from the hale house. " I said, running to my jeep, starting it, then driving away.
Back to top Go down
Colton Reed

Colton Reed

PostSubject: Re: Going for a hike in the woods   Going for a hike in the woods EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:12 pm

It charged at the werewolf and threw it against a tree.It grabbed the boy by the neck and started choking him not yet ready to kill him.It dropped the wolf and chased after the boy grabbing his leg and cutting it with his nails.It hissed and started punching the werewolf around making him suffer.
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

PostSubject: Re: Going for a hike in the woods   Going for a hike in the woods EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 9:05 pm

Lauren fell to the ground and watched the fight unfold in front of her. She was terrified and was wondering what was going on. She saw a creature attack the boy and didn't know where stiles went. She couldn't move because of how much shock she was in. All she could do was stare at them and cover her mouth with her hand.
Back to top Go down
Stiles
Admin
Stiles

PostSubject: Re: Going for a hike in the woods   Going for a hike in the woods EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 10:00 pm

*Using Peter and Stiles here*

Stiles's POV
--------------

When I got to the Hale House, I was able to get Peter to come with me, despite him threatening to kill me. We drove back to the part of the woods where there was fighting, and I saw that blonde girl, Lauren, on the floor.

"Psst. Lauren. Get in the car." I said, whispering.
--------------------------------------------------------

Peter's POV
-----------

I got out of Stilinski's car, and ran to the little fight that was occuring. Who was this new kanima? We managed to save Jackson already, so I have no idea who this was. I turned into a wolf, and jumped in. With one throw, I was able to put the Kanima against the tree. I ran up to the Kanima, clawed him up a bit, before he was able to push me to the ground. I turned back human, and I just looked into the kanima's eyes, trying to figure him out.
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

PostSubject: Re: Going for a hike in the woods   Going for a hike in the woods EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 11:17 pm

Lauren saw stiles and then looked back at what was going in in front of her. She slowly got up and then went to stiles car. She slid into the car and started balling.
Back to top Go down
Colton Reed

Colton Reed

PostSubject: Re: Going for a hike in the woods   Going for a hike in the woods EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:37 pm

The Kanima being stronger than the wolf he grabbed him and cut him paralyzing him in the process.The Kanima hissed and jumped over the car and hissed at the girl than wrapped it's prehensile tail around the wolf's neck and throw him hearing a crack as he fell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going for a hike in the woods   Going for a hike in the woods Empty

Back to top Go down

Going for a hike in the woods
Page 1 of 1