Teen Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Wolf Roleplay

A site where you can roleplay using your favorite Teen Wolf characters!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Werewolf vs Kanima Fight!(Open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Colton Reed

Colton Reed

Werewolf vs Kanima Fight!(Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Werewolf vs Kanima Fight!(Open to all)   Werewolf vs Kanima Fight!(Open to all) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 5:52 pm

Colton was scanning around this house a few years back Kate Argent fried some werewolves and humans people such as her tended to be corrupted by the hunters a personal theory.Colton's eye's changed his vision was green and he felt enhanced as if he had taken drugs.He looked in the living room but found nothing.This place was a total dump and he did not have time for it.He heard footsteps and stood in front of the staircase.
Back to top Go down
Scott

Scott

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf vs Kanima Fight!(Open to all)   Werewolf vs Kanima Fight!(Open to all) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:01 pm

(When scott turns his head you disappear and come back and fight him)

Scott opened the door to find the new popular kid Colton sitting in front of the stairs." Ummm.....Why are you here? " ,He felt the same presence like before this time it felt cold and unlike anyother human or Werewolf." What are you ",Scott was looking for all kinds of answers but could not find one except that the other Kanima may be the new kid Jason.Was Colton the werewolf Peter mentioned or did he even get turned by Peter.

Scott turned his head and Colton was gone and he was hearing thumps was Colton really a werewolf.He was pacing around and his eye's turned gold and he looked up and saw Colton standing there smiling.
Back to top Go down
Colton Reed

Colton Reed

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf vs Kanima Fight!(Open to all)   Werewolf vs Kanima Fight!(Open to all) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:09 pm

(Since i'm the Kanima i am stronger and should win right by the way for this fight the song playing is kick out the epic mothaf****)

" You know Mccall at first i thought the supernatural did not exist but after being bitten everything changed i mean everything ",Colton ran at Scott and punched him than threw him threw the wall into a chair.He smiled and started knocked Scott around like a rag doll than finally drawed blood.He lifted Scott and hit him in the chest so hard he heard a crack in the bone.
Back to top Go down
Scott

Scott

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf vs Kanima Fight!(Open to all)   Werewolf vs Kanima Fight!(Open to all) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:20 pm

Scott's chestbone healed and he kicked Colton and brought out his claws and scratched him in the guts and threw him all the way into staircase railing breaking a shoulder bone." What the HELL!!! ".Scott stopped breathing for a second.
Back to top Go down
Colton Reed

Colton Reed

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf vs Kanima Fight!(Open to all)   Werewolf vs Kanima Fight!(Open to all) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:38 pm

He got back up and brought out his claws and quickly swiped Scott in the face knocking him down.He grabbed Scotts hand and broke it than grabbed his arm and broke it.He choked Scott and used more strength to choke him harder.He let go and with one swift movement kicked Scott in the chest making more blood squirt out his mouth." I should have told you i cannot be defeated and obviously by you " ,He sat down on the stairs and watched Scott groan in pain as more blood poured out.He got up and kicked Scott in the ribs breaking a lot of them.He started punching him hard beating him to the brink of death.He lifted him and threw out the window.He walked out and let out a growl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf vs Kanima Fight!(Open to all)   Werewolf vs Kanima Fight!(Open to all) Empty

Back to top Go down

Werewolf vs Kanima Fight!(Open to all)
Page 1 of 1