Teen Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Wolf Roleplay

A site where you can roleplay using your favorite Teen Wolf characters!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sydney and Colton meet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sydney

Sydney

Sydney and Colton meet  Empty
PostSubject: Sydney and Colton meet    Sydney and Colton meet  EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:33 pm

Sydney walked down the hall with great confidence. She knew that she was pretty and that all of the guys want her. She knew she was popular and loved it. She tossed her hair over her shoulder and accidentally bumped into a boy. Sydney didn't bother apologizing because he shouldn't have been in her way. She looked at him, waiting for his apology. She then realized that the guy was actually kind of attractive.
Back to top Go down
Colton Reed

Colton Reed

PostSubject: Re: Sydney and Colton meet    Sydney and Colton meet  EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:43 pm

" Hey watch out and i'll forgive you because your a cute girl " ,He smiled and than stared at her beauty that long hair and beautiful eye's." You must be Sydney the popular girl by looking at you your like me Narcisstic and good looking if i"m wrong give me a hug and if i am right kiss me on my cheek " ,He smiled and his dimples showed something that girl's drooled over and his cheekbones made them want to give up their virginity but he would not do that because he was not like that he would be called.....A man slut.
Back to top Go down
Sydney

Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Sydney and Colton meet    Sydney and Colton meet  EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:47 pm

A smirk spread across her lips. "And you must be Colton. I've heard about you." she paused. "and apparently you've heard of me. And you're right about me." she said. She went on her tip toes and brushed her lips against his cheek. She didn't actually kiss his cheek, but instead whispered in his ear, "but there's more to me than You know." she took a step back and winked at him.
Back to top Go down
Colton Reed

Colton Reed

PostSubject: Re: Sydney and Colton meet    Sydney and Colton meet  EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:54 pm

(Should i ask you out on this thread or wait )

" Well tonight i am not busy so call me " ,He pulled out a wolfbane flower and gave it to her." Keep that and if somebody messes with you get them " ,He smiled and whispered in her air " Fine to hide your true self you try to be perfect and no matter how much you try you want to be popular and well....Sweet " ,He liked her needed to make a move and quick.

Back to top Go down
Sydney

Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Sydney and Colton meet    Sydney and Colton meet  EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:59 pm

(you should wait and maybe they could have a class or something together where he could ask her out on a date)

She rose an eye brow. "maybe I'll call You, maybe I won't."

She looked at the flower and felt a warm, fuzzy feeling inside of her. Usually guys were just trying to hook up with her and didn't try the whole gentleman thing first. But she wasn't about to fall for his ways yet. She's been hurt before, and there is no way she is ever letting that happen again.

"thanks for the flower." she tossed her hair again. "see you around, Colton." she said and turned to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Colton Reed

Colton Reed

PostSubject: Re: Sydney and Colton meet    Sydney and Colton meet  EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 7:02 pm

(I'll later start the class thread.)

He bit his lip as she walked away he finally felt love all the girl's he had dated usually he just broke up with but she was something he could love.His claws came out and his eye's changed to the Kanima eye's.He walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sydney and Colton meet    Sydney and Colton meet  Empty

Back to top Go down

Sydney and Colton meet
Page 1 of 1