Teen Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Wolf Roleplay

A site where you can roleplay using your favorite Teen Wolf characters!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting Colton

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stiles
Admin
Stiles

Meeting Colton Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Colton   Meeting Colton EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:52 pm

I don't even know why I even come to lacrosse practice. I never even hit the field, it sucks. I don't even know why Finstock even starts Greenberg, he's terrible. I was walking towards the exit of the locker room, when I bumped into this guy. I didn't recognize him, I don't think I've seen him around school.

"Woah man, watch where you walk." I said, looking at him sharply.
Back to top Go down
https://teenwolfroleplay.rpg-board.net
Colton Reed

Colton Reed

Meeting Colton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Colton   Meeting Colton EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:06 pm

" Watch were your going Loser " ,Colton shoved the kid into the locker so bad the locker dented he smiled and sat there why did they even let these kind of kid's into the school.He saw a hint of pain inside this kid were his newfound powers came in." Anyways why do you even try out for the team just go home and play with yourself probably something you do on a daily basis ",He smiled and sat down tying his lacrosse net together.What a loser.

" Don't stare at me " ,He started polishing his shoes.
Back to top Go down
Stiles
Admin
Stiles

Meeting Colton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Colton   Meeting Colton EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:09 pm

"Calm down there, big shot. It's hilarious that nobody even knows who you are." I said, getting up, and pushing him, hoping that Scott or Isaac come walking through the door.
Back to top Go down
Colton Reed

Colton Reed

Meeting Colton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Colton   Meeting Colton EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:14 pm

Colton was starting to get angry and it was more then furious along the lines of Kill." For your information everybody know's me okay " Colton was starting to get a headache he grabbed his head and fell on his knees.He was now staring at the ground.His eye's turned into the Kanima eye's.His Kanima eye's disappeared and he back to normal.He looked up at the kid known as Stiles." You look a little tense there Stiles what's wrong cat got your tongue ",He was getting anxious when he saw Danny that homosexual bitch.
Back to top Go down
Stiles
Admin
Stiles

Meeting Colton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Colton   Meeting Colton EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:19 pm

"No, my tongue is nice and warm in my mouth. I mean, no , no it did not." I said, noticing his little fall. He looked like he was about to turn into something, similar to Jackson a few months ago.
Back to top Go down
Colton Reed

Colton Reed

Meeting Colton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Colton   Meeting Colton EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:35 pm

He looked around and had sorrow in his eye's times of despair he was feeling.He looked up at Stiles and smiled happily." Good luck kid your gonna get hit hard at practice ",He went into his locker and put on a undershirt.He got his pads and started working on them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting Colton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Colton   Meeting Colton Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting Colton
Page 1 of 1