Teen Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Wolf Roleplay

A site where you can roleplay using your favorite Teen Wolf characters!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Colton Reed

Colton Reed

The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: The Meeting   The Meeting EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:03 am

He was walking along the street's of beacon hill's when he heard many thing's than his body isn't fighting the bite is it. He looked at his hand's and they were green and his claws were coming out and he fell to the floor transforming his neck spun crazily and he was in full form.His tail wrapped around a hobo and he raised his claws and killed the hobo with one slice. It climbed up the warehouse and let out a hiss so loud it made doorknobs move around.

It saw a mirror and than stared into and ran away into the woods were a pair of hikers were talking.

" I hate this town so small "

" Agreed "

The Kanima's tail wrapped around the hikers neck and he pulled him inside the tree's paralyzing him than killing him.He ran past them all paralyzing each of them.He killed both of them and left toward a house and entered than he went back to human form. He looked at the blood on his chest and arms " What happened am i a werewolf ".
Back to top Go down
Ashley12

The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:59 am

She was walking around trying to find her stupid necklace that she dropped when she saw a huge reptile kill a hiker.

"Oh my God" Hailie said covering her mouth and peeking out from behind a tree
Back to top Go down

The Meeting
Page 1 of 1